The Future of Scholarly Communication - Japan - Event Talks Video
mediaposted on 27.11.2017 by Mark Hahnel, Ed Gerstner, Nobuko Miyairi, Yasuhiro Murayama
Media is any form of research output that is recorded and played. This is most commonly video, but can be audio or 3D representations.
- Jiro Kokuryo - Vice President for International Collaboration and Information Infrastructure; Professor of Policy Management, Keio University
- Ed Gerstner - Regional Scientific Director, Greater China, SpringerNature
- Nobuko Miyairi - Regional Director, Asia Pacific, ORCiD
- Mark Hahnel - Founder and CEO, figshare (part of the Digital Science portfolio)
- Yasuhiro Murayama - Research Executive Director of the Strategic Program Office, National Institute of Information and Communications Technology (NICT)