OPEN RESEARCH: Keio University - September 12, 2017
Event poster, information and photos of speakers from the Keio University event about Open Research: The Future of Scholarly Communication.
September 12, 2017
- Jiro Kokuryo - Vice President for International Collaboration and Information Infrastructure; Professor of Policy Management, Keio University
- Ed Gerstner - Regional Scientific Director, Greater China, SpringerNature
- Nobuko Miyairi - Regional Director, Asia Pacific, ORCiD
- Mark Hahnel - Founder and CEO, figshare (part of the Digital Science portfolio)
- Yasuhiro Murayama - Research Executive Director of the Strategic Program Office, National Institute of Information and Communications Technology (NICT)