OPEN RESEARCH: Keio University - September 12, 2017
datasetposted on 21.09.2017 by Stephanie Guichard, figshare admin openscijapan2017
Datasets usually provide raw data for analysis. This raw data often comes in spreadsheet form, but can be any collection of data, on which analysis can be performed.
Event poster, information and photos of speakers from the Keio University event about Open Research: The Future of Scholarly Communication.
September 12, 2017
- Jiro Kokuryo - Vice President for International Collaboration and Information Infrastructure; Professor of Policy Management, Keio University
- Ed Gerstner - Regional Scientific Director, Greater China, SpringerNature
- Nobuko Miyairi - Regional Director, Asia Pacific, ORCiD
- Mark Hahnel - Founder and CEO, figshare (part of the Digital Science portfolio)
- Yasuhiro Murayama - Research Executive Director of the Strategic Program Office, National Institute of Information and Communications Technology (NICT)